Monday, April 23, 2012

Old weathered wood fence posts



I love the old fence posts and corrals that are in our public lands. Anyone can use the corrals to go out and work their horses or put a horse in the corral while you have lunch. I park at this one a lot with my horse trailer and then go riding and come back here to have lunch and  let the horses loose to roll and drink.

I have not been riding for a couple of years but I am hoping this year I will have some time. Seems like I am so busy anymore that riding is down the list. I just brush them and do some work and riding at home but very rarely ever haul out for the whole day as I don't like to leave my mom at home that long.  My daughter lives in town now so I am hoping to take off for a day here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment