Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ok, Oregon through my eyes was not a very pleasant thing to look at today. I was vacuuming the motor home and I took the chair out of the dinette where I could vacuum really good and clumsy old me knocked it over. The back of the chair just caught the lip of the dog's watering dish and guess what?  The blasted thing still had water in it. Well it doesn't anymore it flew all over the living room kitchen area............GGRRRRRR, leave it to me to make a bigger mess cleaning then I had before I started.

What happened to the high desert being dry?  It is raining again. It has rained almost every day I have been home, 12 inches a year average. I think we already have that much this year.

Have a great evening. Funnel clouds reported and photos taken over the coast and now the valley is being hit with a warning for funnel clouds. Weird weather all over this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment