Thursday, December 6, 2012

Madras wrestling vs Summit Storm

Madras White Buffaloes vs Summit Storm in Wrestling. I have not been to a wrestling match since I was in high school and this was quite an experience. They turn the lights off and just a spotlight on the action and the crowd gets into it.

The excitement is contagious and you find yourself getting into the crowd mentality and screaming too. I was surprised thought that sometimes it reminded me of a dog fight as some people were yelling, hurt him. I don't know which side the guy was on but I thought it was sad. These are our kids out there. The wrestlers themselves were good sports and very professional about it and so were the coaches.

I am actually looking forward to the next one. One of the kids I went to see lost, another one and the third one won by forfeit and he was not happy about it, he wanted to wrestle.

I support any child that is in any type of club, sports, 4-H, FFA, drama club, business leaders, honor society, anything but out drinking and doing drugs.

I hope you enjoy the photos. I am putting them on here in the future where people I don't know can enjoy instead of just on Facebook.  


































1 comment: