Monday, December 31, 2012

Death is always lurking close by

I got up this morning looking forward to the new year. I lost a friend I have known my whole life this week and it was really a shock and then.............

I got up and signed onto Facebook and got a message from a dear friend that her ex husband (who she was still friendly with and they had a child together) had passed away of a massive coronary.  This guy was not even 65 yet and as far as I know healthy, non smoker, non drinker, not overweight and an outdoor type of person who did physical labor.

I was just talking to him on Facebook about coming to visit Central Oregon as he missed it so bad. He was an EMT that I worked with years ago and a really nice guy who cared for others.

Remember to try your best to always be nice and tell people you care because you never know when they or you will no longer be with us.

Hug everyone today...my heart bleeds

No comments:

Post a Comment