Friday, December 14, 2012

From Oregon with love and prayers

In Oregon we had  a shooter go and shoot up a mall and kill 2 people, a nurse and a coach, both good loving people with families. A 15 year old was shot but is recovering then he killed himself. Why couldn't he just kill himself?  Why did he have to kill others first?

Then today in Connecticut a shooter takes the lives of some teachers and 20 elementary age kids. Our hearts were sad here but nothing like back East. Everyone in  Oregon sends our love and prayers.

I only wish I could turn the clock back and have this not to have happened. I don't think anything has sickened me so much. These were young kids excited for Christmas, they had not done anything. They did not bully him, they did not tease him, they did nothing and I mean nothing. These were little people who were someones whole life.

A tragedy in America that will go down in history as one of the biggest black spots  on Americans record.

All I can say is that in this day and age you need to learn to protect yourselves, it is a dangerous place these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment