Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cliff's Repair Car detailing in Madras

In Madras on the Culver Highway is an auto repair shop I have used for years. I knew they sold used cars and I have seen them detailing cars but I thought it was only their used cars. They do car detailing for the public too and they did an amazing job on my 2004 Subaru inside and out.

Between mom and I we have 4 dogs, 3 of which shed like mad. Each of my daughters have dogs that ride in the car and many grandkids. The Subaru gets used as a pickup a lot too.

My car was FILTHY and I was even embarrassed to take it there but I just did not want to go out in this rainy weather and do it. I have taken it town to he vacuum at the car wash and it will not get all the dog hair out no matter how much I spend.  The inside of my car is amazingly clean.  The outside looks great too. I am one happy customer but not as happy as mom is, she already is planning her next trip in.

Thank you Cliff's Repair for the awesome job. It is so nice to do business with someone and get even better then you expected.

Forgot to leave a phone number to call to make an appointment...541-475-6618


No comments:

Post a Comment