Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Madras White Buffalo's VS Mt. View Cougars

Gee what great games even if Madras lost. Mt. View Cougars are an amazing team, they hit the basket with an accuracy I have not seen this year. They run hard and are in good shape and don't seem to get tired. If we have to lose I am glad it was to a team that played this good.

I don't claim to be an expert on basketball but I enjoyed all three of these games last night. I was proud of the sportsmanship shown and how hard they tried even when way behind.

The freshman played first:



The JV teams were next and we had some JV players that I was surprised were not on the varsity squad and they played really hard.





Now comes the varsity team.  I must admit even though we were behind I never got bored. These guys kept fighting right until the end. It was a very quick and exciting game for being behind. I felt like I usually do when a game is super close.  Mt. View was very accurate with their shots and they never seemed to get tired. I am still very proud of our White Buffalo's.







If anyone wants to see more photos of the game they may go to:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Photos-by-Linda/289741514452155?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment