Wednesday, January 9, 2013

sore muscles, sore nerves and old

Had to go to the Chiropractor today. My nerve between my neck and my left shoulder is so inflamed. I had my shoulder about half out for a few days and it finally popped back in but the pain was still there.  My Chiropractor uses one of those new gun type things that pop  it back in and he used it on my shoulder and the pain was really intense but it sure helped.

I think I am getting old and the cold hurts these old joints.  Cold is suppose to come back in tonight to Central Oregon with the lows down in the teens again.

I am so glad I have a wood stove and a pellet stove because nothing warms the bones like wood heat. You get it that hot with electric heat and I feel sick but love it toasty warm with wood heat.

Sore muscles, sore nerves and old, what a combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment