Saturday, January 12, 2013

Littering destroys beauty

I think Central Oregon's Cove Palisades State Park is one of the most unique and beautiful places anyone would ever go to. It is better known as the Cove. 3 Rivers comes together her that form Lake Billy Chinook, The Deschutes, The Melolius and The Crooked River.

The unusual rock formations and the mountains in the back ground of the high desert makes this place a real beauty.

You can not see the lake in this photo but between all the rocks sits the lake.

When I pulled into the view point to see someone had just sat their empty beer bottle there, just flat ticked me off. What is with people?  Take your garbage with you. I don't want to have to pick up something that has your germs all over it nor do I want the kids seeing it setting there.  What a disgrace to the human race.

A view of the lake without the beer bottle. This area is way to unique and beautiful to be polluted with your drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment