Sunday, January 27, 2013

snow returning forecast 1-27-13

Lets hope this is one of those times the weather man is wrong. Why is he always wrong when they say sunshine? Reported to be a big snowstorm coming in. I was just starting to think of spring. I even go the seed catalog out to work on my order.

I always order from Territorial Seeds here in Oregon as I do not like GMO seeds or food.

Guess I will wait to get excited about getting the garden ready to go. I even put stuff in my composter this morning. I bet I find it froze in the morning..

The poor chickens they were starting to lay better too and loved getting out of their pen the last few days to enjoy the sunshine and dig in the garden area.

Guess winter time is returning, maybe I will luck out and get some really pretty photos out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment