Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Old tug boat

Ancient tug boat barely still floating.  What a cool old boat as it sets watching the sun go down over the water. I just love this old boat. I can't remember if it is in Gold Beach or Brookings. Isn't that terrible? I am getting old but I still remember the boat....ha ha

If you want to go to the ocean everyone goes up to the Northern part of the state down to Coos Bay but very few go South of Coos Bay and as far as I am concerned this is a hidden jewel area.  Drive down that direction sometime and enjoy what Southern Oregon Coast has to offer and you will be amazed.

I think the reason the top half of the coast is so popular is because it is what is the closest to Portland, Eugene and Salem not because it is prettier then the Southern part. The Southern part usually gets more sun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment