Monday, May 21, 2012

Buying meat at the store








A cow is a cow, right?  They are very distinctive in their looks and their personalities. You can recognize a cow after you get to know them for others in the herd and very easy to name. When I was growing up dad would not let me name any except the females we were keeping as they were my pets once they were named and I did not want them ate.

I really laugh at people who put hunters down, saying why can't they be like everyone else and go to the store and buy their meat where no animals are hurt. Well these beautiful animals are killed. If we eat meat an animal dies, chicken, fish,pigs,cows,buffalo,deer,elk, veal...The meat section is full of animals that died. Hunters sometimes kill them more humanly then the slaughter houses do. Face it, we eat meat and animals will always die because of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment