Monday, January 4, 2021

 My new home


Here are some reasons you will see why I love living in Estacada and how Mt. Hood is still a prominent part of my life and makes me feel at home.


MT Hood





 I used to drive out to the boonies to listen to the birds and relax, now I step out my back door and see these views and set and listen to the birds.  We have so many birds up here.  So I might be homebound because of COVID 19 I still have a great view that changes a little each day. I never get tired of looking at the view and you will see many photos of my back yard.

Welcome to the beautiful area of Estacada, Oregon and the Clackamas River which runs right below our house. McIver Park is right below us to the south and we live right on the cliff which scares me sometimes as I don't like heights at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment