Saturday, July 13, 2013

Madras, Oregon's Art in the Park, choirs and bands

Many of the different grades in our local schools sang some songs for us.  


And the bands played. I was amazed at how good these kids actually were.
 


This band totally wowed the crowd.



This band is not kids but kids at heart. My favorite local Central Oregon band, "Three quarters short"

Our own local grown boy Mark Mobley who got up and sang with "three quarters short". He sings with another of my favorite bands that is known all over the Northwest, Countrified.

Another group sings for us.





A blue grass band made up of local players and singers.

This was an amazing day, so much talent for such a little community and such diversity. I could not stay the whole day or you would have had even more to look at.  Next I will be loading up some of the different styles of dancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment