Sunday, July 14, 2013

Madras Dance Studio at Music in the park at Madras, Oregon

We might be a small town but we have some talented instructors that teach dance to the kids and for adults. Here is a sample of their dances.

The little ones doing ballet. Right now they have to have their dance recitals in Prineville until we can get our performing arts center built. It is suppose to be done in 2014.

I thought this group was amazing. As good as any I have seen on TV and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

 Another group of kids doing an amazing job. I am so thankful we have a dance studio in our small town.

This group was our grown ups doing a belly dance. Some of these gals are the older generation and it was such a delight to see them out there enjoying themselves. I wish more people had their attitude. They were a favorite with everyone.

This was the young adults ballet dance. What a graceful group of young ladies.

That concludes my music in the park photos for June. I might get caught up yet.  If you ever wanted to dance to down to the dance studio and get started.

If you want to see more of the dances you can visit my website:
www.lindawarrenlarson.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment