Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Bad Karma

Boy the last few days have been full for sure. First we had a fire in the neighborhood that almost burnt the whole subdivision down. It was moving fast and the wind was blowing and everything so dry but lucky for us many nearby towns responded and also some heli copter hot shots were passing through enroute to the Grants Pass area to fight fire and jumped out and helped put it out. Without that hot shot crew I don't think we would have saved all the houses.


Then today everything I did went wrong. The worst of all of it was my mom asked me to take the compost out that had been sitting for about 5 days in a coffee can and it was ripe due to the fact it was fair week and I have been running all week long.

My mom is 89 and our backyard is gravel to try and save work and we are afraid she will fall walking on it.  (karma) because I was in a hurry to go work my horse I was not paying attention and I tripped over something and I was so busy trying not to spill that crud all over me I went down in the gravel like a ton of bricks and the coffee can hit the gravel and exploded all that stinky stuff like an eruption right into my face.

I had gooey, slimy stinky stuff dripping down my face, pieces of rotten egg shells hanging in my long hair and stuff I don't want to think about stuck on my forehead.............OH MY GOD it was gross and the smell so bad it was worst I think then the skunk.

So needless to say off the shower I went. I have a shampoo that has spearmint in it and I shampooed in that and used it on my body too hoping it would kill that smell and all my clothes had to be washed.

SLOW DOWN Linda, hurrying only makes it worse now I don't have time to do anything but after dinner run my horse up a carrot.....

I knew I should not have laughed at my friend...........

No comments:

Post a Comment