Thursday, June 28, 2012

Madras Railroad trestle at sunset

I love the sunsets we have in Central Oregon. I love the thunderstorms and when you get both it is amazing. The railroad changed central Oregon and if you ever get the chance you should read the book "Oregon's railroad wars". It is really interesting book.

I collect books on Oregon so if you know a good one please let me know. I love Oregon history. I always hated history until in 8th grade we had to take Oregon history and I have been hooked every since. I even love the Oregon trail history.

We live in the best state in the nation in so many ways. We have every type of landscape anyone could want and the majority of the people are still caring honest hard working people.

Post some photos of areas you love in Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment