Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Growing Carrot seed

Sorry I have not been on this blog for awhile. I have been extremely busy and have not had time to post anything or get any new photos.

Raising seed crops has become one of the biggest crops in Central Oregon. They raise flower seeds, onion seeds, carrot seeds and many others.  Driving around when the flowers are blooming is really neat but I also like the carrot crops and even the garlic and onion.

I remember when mint first came I hated the smell when they were distilling it but after being gone for years it is a sweet smell of home.

Going to be gone for a couple of weeks and I won't be on here as I will be out of state. If you want to see any photos of our travel landscapes or fun shots you will have to go to:

http://65andgoingstrong.blogspot.com/

I will be logging photos and fun shots of things we are doing on our trip. Another part of the good ole USA I love, the Tetons and western Montana..Going to see my grandson.

No comments:

Post a Comment