Thursday, March 28, 2013

Central Oregon spring

I just had to post a photo of Central Oregon's spring taken March 10, 2013.

There is a saying that if you don't like the weather in Central Oregon hang around 5 minutes and it will change. Sometimes we have a 40 degree different from day to day or from day to night.  I found out living last winter in Arizona that I like the change. I don't like every day just like the day before. Last time I lived where the weather did not change much I swore I would never live somewhere that did not have 4 very different seasons and where everyday was alike.

I know one year in June going over the mountain we had to chain up due to a snow storm.  It doesn't always last long but it sure can put it down in a hurry, the same with rain. It might not rain often but if it cuts loose you are flooded in a matter of minutes.

The day before this it was 63 degrees.

All I can say is "I love Central Oregon".

No comments:

Post a Comment