Friday, January 4, 2013

Dogs playing in the snow

Loving the snow, Hank does not like to come in the house and he loves nothing better then going out into the sagebrush and playing in the snow, making tracks where no one has gone before..

The dogs were having a blast running in the snow but Paco wanted to stay in the tracks. 

YoYo going as fast as his little fat body will let him with his tail flying in the wind.

Hey come on guys, here is the Jeep, lets get in. I don't understand this wanting to play in the snow. Lets get in the Jeep, come on guys.

ok, fine, here I come but I still fail to see what fun this is but I don't want to be by myself.


Come on Paco this is so much fun..I love it, I don't want to go get in the Jeep.

Hey wait for us, we are coming as fast as we can, wheeee  this is fun.

Slow down my ears can't keep up.


I keep telling you guys, this is not fun, can't we go get in the Jeep yet?

Yeah, I had better go, I think they are headed for the Jeep, yes they are!

I am hurrying, wait, don't change your mind, get in the Jeep I will be there in just a second.

Man this snow is deep, don't leave me, I am coming as fast as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment