Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Winchester Bay

I am not an ocean fan, I much prefer the east side of the Cascades but this is one of my favorite tings about the ocean...OYSTERS!  I took this photo from the boat as we were cruising from the dock, wishing I was eating them instead of going fishing...lol I dreamed of them all day long until we got back that evening and we cleaned up real fast and off to eat oysters. My dad loved Oysters, he would even put them on his pizzas, I am not that big of a fan of them.

Headed up the bay to fish wishing I was eating Oysters..like hurry up and get there where we can fish and get back and eat oysters...

Just bobbing in the water pretending to catch fish. Nice and relaxing day but not a fish catching day.

I love this part of the bay and are those guys catching fish or just pretending like we were? I think to be a fisherman you must have to enjoy just sitting in one spot and letting your mind go blank, not something I am good at. My mind is always going a 100 mph and not always on something constructive and I don't set in one spot very well until I am tired or sick.

It was fun conversation though as we were our good friends the Shumways and mom and me so the day was fun even if we did not catch one single fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment